TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HUNTING WITH CAYOTI SAFARIS
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- • All Prices are quoted and are payable in US Dollars
- • A deposit of 50 % of the safari rate is required to secure a booking
- • In case of cancellation 6 months prior to the Client’s safari, 50 % of the deposit will be paid back. With cancellation less than 6 months prior to the safari, the client’s deposit will be non-refundable unless the client can fill this booking space with another client.
- • A hunter can also postpone his hunt for a later date in the same calendar year, if place is available.
- • All prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
- • All payments must be made only in either cash or bank transfers.
- • Cayoti Safaris also encourage hunters to take out insurance against cancellation, as well as general insurance, as hunting can be a dangerous activity. We try to be reasonable, and if we can resell that hunt\time, we have given back a full deposit in the past.
INCLUDED IN DAILY FEE
- • Service of a licensed professional hunter, skinners, trackers and a fully equipped hunting vehicle for the duration of the safari;
- • Accommodation: all meals and beverages (Alcoholic beverages in reasonable quantities) and;
- • Field preparations of trophies, hunting permits and laundry services.
EXCLUDED IN SAFARI RATES
- • All trophy fees for animals killed or wounded;
- • Extra vehicle if required;
- • All charter and hotel expenses during or after the client’s safari;
- • A company representative for “meet and greet” upon arrival as well as transport from and to the airport: $ 150 per client and observer;
- • Arrival day @ $150 per client and $ 100 per observer (1 day extra);
- • Extra days spent hunting;
- • All taxidermy charges, dip and ship of trophies, telephone calls, personal extras, and excursions to other places as well as traveling before and after safari and;
- • It also excludes all insurance that a hunter might need.